Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Over Thinking.

I always over think things. But this past week it's really been taking a toll on me. I'm trying to sort out my feelings and figure out how I should feel. Along with this it seems I'm also considering what other people are feeling. This past year I was so caught up in what I was going through I didn't think about what I was doing to people around me. Now I'm trying to make sure I don't cause anymore pain to the people I love. But in the process of doing so I think I may have taken a few steps back. I'm over thinking everything and second guessing all that I do. I catch myself having fun and wonder if it's the right kind of fun. I've never had to be so careful before. It's making me want to be reckless, which is what I'm trying to avoid. Why does being healthy have to be so complicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment