Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Too Dependent.

All my life I've been avoiding relationships and becoming too dependent on them. I see people who are in love and how they act. Most couples become so dependent on each other that if one of them left the others world would stop. That sounds terrifying to me. On the one hand to find someone you love that much must be an amazing experience. But what happens when the other person does leave? Is it worth it to go through all that pain? But I've also noticed that because I avoid becoming too dependent on one person I've become dependent on a lot of my friends. Which is maybe not so great just because sometimes I can be a bit intense. I don't know if I'll ever be able to depend on just one person. But I do know that I have some amazing friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment