Thursday, June 3, 2010

Relationships.

Every kind of relationship I have....needs work. I've fallen into a me pattern once again. I think about myself way too often these days. Yes, I'm working on myself and trying to find where I want to be in this world. But I've become obsessed with working on myself. Lately I've been worried about a lot of things in my own life, which is fine. But I've let it affect my relationships. My friends are being neglected and that's awful. People depend on me and I've been letting them down. But no more. I will be less focused on myself and more on what's important. I try and be as observant as possible, but I feel like because I'm trying to see everything, I'm missing the big picture all together. Sure I notice all the details everyone else doesn't, but that doesn't mean anything if I'm not seeing what everyone else is.

No comments:

Post a Comment