Friday, April 15, 2011

Grandad And Sinatra.

I've always loved Sinatra, since forever basically. Tonight I was watching From Here To Eternity, a movie with Sinatra in it. While watching this movie it kept making me think about my grandad. He died when I was younger, I think I was 6. I have a few memories of him, but not nearly enough. For the most part I think I know him more through the stories my family has told me about him. As far as I can tell, he was someone I think I could have talked to for hours. I always feel like I missed out on some amazing conversations with him. I think that's why I've always liked Sinatra, especially his movies, because I think it makes me feel closer to my grandad. That may sound crazy, but that's okay. They looked a lot alike, especially as he got older.

No comments:

Post a Comment