Thursday, May 3, 2012

Emotions = Overrated.

Emotions = Overrated. Stupid. Illogical. Yet they wont go away. All I want is to not feel. It hurts. It hurts that he's gone. It hurts that you wont talk to me the way I need you to. It hurts because there is no love. I just want love, but it's so impossible for me. Why don't I deserve it? Why will I always be without it? How do I keep going on and on and on? The only reason to live is to love and to be loved. But no one will ever love me that way. Guys love the idea of me. What I could be, what I can be, what they can make me. Guys love the person they think I am. But all the problems, all the complications, emotions, those are an issue they don't love. The best I can hope for is to be loved in spite of them. All I want is to be loved. To be loved for the good and bad, but no one will ever be able to do that. And to me....that is a tragedy. I am tragic. And being tragic hurts. Right now, it all just hurts. My body feels my pain. My heart is breaking knowing the truth. A broken heart, once broken, is broken forever. Mine broke a long time ago and no one will be bale to fix it. The day he died was the day the hope for being loved was lost. My love is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment