Friday, July 27, 2012

Come Back.

I miss you. I miss you so much. I miss feeling safe and I miss knowing someone understands me. Right now I feel lost. Right now I feel sad. Right now I feel empty. I wish I just needed companionship. That would be so much easier. But that's not enough. I need you. You're the only one that fills this void. Other guys don't know how to make the void go away. I know everything got really complicated and I know that it's all just gotten out of hand. I sort of understand why you backed off. But I need you back in my life. If I had thought for even a second that your presence would be in jeopardy, I would have never let things get this way. I need you in my life and I need to know you'll be here. I just need you back. Please. Come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment