Monday, September 21, 2009

A Thousand Ideas At Once.

So since moving to Vancouver, I've been trying to figure out the best way to spend my time. What should i do? My mind has gone from a cooking class, bar-tending class, photo school, working full time, and other ideas in between. I just cant seem to make up my mind. I have so many things i want to do and just not enough resources to do it all. i have this compelling feeling that all these options will disappear once i finnish school. Which is so wrong because i'll only be 22 when i finnish college. I'm not sure why this impending doom feeling is hovering over me. I don't like it all though. Not only do i feel like my options are closing in on me, i also feel overwhelmed and discouraged. Everyday i get this new idea and i'll be really excited about it. But it always seems that by the end of the day or the week i'll have thought about it, shared it with someone, realized what i'd have to give up or the unrealistic side of it, and then i'll discard and be bummed about it not working out. I can't seem to commit to anything anymore. I'm not sure why i've become so flakey all of a sudden, but it's not like me and I'm not really comfortable with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment