Friday, May 14, 2010

The Little Things Save You.

Even when things really suck, you have to remember to still enjoy the small things. For example I'm having a horrid weekend so far. But I found out today that golf carts can get tickets, which pretty much made my day. It's just one of those things that you wouldn't think about, but yes, that makes sense. I also finally made it into the circle. I was finally cool enough to have an adventure with someone. I've been waiting for the cool sign and it was finally made. Most people wouldn't even care about this, but it's a personal accomplishment of mine. So even though I had a crappy day, with awful customers at work, I still enjoyed the small things. Oh, plus I've been listening to the Scarlet Johanson and Pete Yorn album; The break up. It's fantastic. It's one of those albums that you have to listen to all at once. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment