Saturday, May 22, 2010

Roots.

Today I was told I need to have roots. I need to ground myself. Well I'm not too sure how to do that, or even where I should root myself. I don't really have anywhere that I would like to be for a long time. I like moving a lot. I love meeting people and I love living in different places. You get to experience different vibes and different cultures and different ways of life. So until I get that feeling, or until I am forced to root myself, I will continue to move forward. Next is Santa Barbara and then who knows? Possibly Kentucky, or maybe New York. But where ever I go, It probably wont be in California. I love California very much. My experience here has been amazing, but I'll be in Santa Barbara for three years and by then I'll need a new vibe. I'll need new surroundings. It's how I've always lived, so why stop now?

P.s. 11:11...make a wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment