Sunday, October 14, 2012

Anxiety.

The Panic Attacks have come back. I'm not having full on can't breath, crying, rolled in a ball hard core ones yet, but I'm def having minor ones. I'm anxious all the time. I have to pep talk myself to leave my apartment. It's getting hard to deal with it when I have so much going on. I don't have time to deal with this stuff right now. I think it's going to keep getting worse. I'm having all of these thoughts and I'm trying to remember things that I just cant seem to. I'm having these nightmares, so I'm not sleeping very well and I end up staying up until like 2 in the morning. The loss of sleep is affecting me and how I interact with the world. The world is just so not interesting to me right now. I don't want to be involved with anything, yet I'm involved with so much right now that I can't stop. It's already starting to affect me in school and I'm worried how much I'm gunna be able to handle all at once. It's all just very confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment