Sunday, August 2, 2009

Carpe Diem!

People are always saying "seize the day!" But then they procrastinate and save a task here and there for the following day. But some people in my life decided to save a couple of things until the last possible minute, which totally makes me want to scream! I mean if i had known what I've learnt over the past four days...wow, things would be different. So I'm telling you all, Carpe Diem! Seize the day. Don't wait for tomorrow. Don't wait for the rain to stop before you go for a walk, walk in the rain! Tell everyone around you exactly how you feel. Be afraid of nothing. You don't know what tomorrow will bring, but you know what can happen today. As Robin Williams says in this clip from Dead Poet's Society "We are food for worms lads. Because believe it or not, each and every one of us in this room is one day gonna stop breathing, turn cold, and die."

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on this one. My grandmother gave me great advise, she said do everything, the only thing you will regret is the things you didn't do.

    ReplyDelete