Sunday, December 20, 2009

Last Day at Starbucks.

Okay I'm officially done with working at Starbucks, again. I know I said I was done with Starbucks the last time I quit, but this time I mean it, I think. Well it'll be a last resort anyway. I felt so relived at the end of my shift today. No more non fat, no foam, lattes for me. Working at Starbucks can be stressful. But not in the way most people think. Most people would think that remembering all the drinks and making them at a fast pace would be the hard part. But to me that was easy. I find dealing with certain customers to be the stressful part. There are just some very unhappy people in this world. Those unhappy people tend to rub off on me and if I encounter too many, it totally ruins my night. They just kill what ever happiness I'm feeling at the time and replace it with anger and frustration. So evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment