Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Hair.

So for my birthday I decided to get hair extensions. Now I am not the typical person who gets hair extensions. I am not blond, nor do I Go out of my way to look good on a daily basis. I'm more the wake up late, put a hat on, and run to work kind of girl. But i also have super fine hair, which i've been trying to grow out since I cut it that fateful day four years ago. So I decided to try them out since my sister was getting them anyways. They look awesome, but feel crazy. I'm not used to having so much hair and I'm afraid of pulling them out. They are a lot stronger than I realize, but they feel so breakable. It's strange, but hopefully i'll get used to them in a few days. But besides how crazy they feel, they are so great! I really do look so much better with longer hair. It's crazy.

P.s. Happy New Year!!! Enjoy the last hours of 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment