Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh Nicholas Sparks, I love Thee.

So I've read every book Nicholas Sparks has written. Let me just say off the bat, each book is as good as the other. They are all equally full of romance, love, desire, and happiness. After reading each one of his books, I always feel just a little more assured that there is love out there. He has this way of capturing true love in it's natural form. So far four of his books have been made into movies. They are: Message In A Bottle, A Walk To Remember, The Notebook, and Nights In Rodanthe. I love each of these movies. I think my favorite movie wise is The Notebook because they both die together. In the other movies one of the two lovers dies, which is severely depressing. The books are always a little bit different than the movies, but they are still worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment