Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Airport.

The airport is a strange place. It’s a place of transition. People are either taking a journey somewhere or heading home. The basic question; business or pleasure? Now what I don’t understand is why after so many airport visits I still cannot seem to be prepared enough for the journey. Today I forgot to pack my phone and laptop chargers. So half way to the airport I had to make my friend drive back. Time wasting is my specialty it seems. Thank goodness I remembered my passport. Then once I got to the airport, I didn’t know which airline I was checking in to. This is because I booked my flight with Air Canada, but the flight was actually with United. It’s all very confusing and I’m just glad I found my way to the gate. Most people always complain about delayed flights and having to sit in the airport for an extra hour or two. But I personally love sitting in the airport. It’s one of my favorite people watching places. At the airport you have people from all walks of life. While people watching at the airport today I did notice two things. The first was that woman wear the most awkward shoes to the airport. I saw a lot of tiny heels that slip off very easily and cause problems when your also pulling luggage. I mean why not make it easier on yourself and wear flats? The other thing I saw a lot of was fanny packs. I know I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again. Fanny Packs are coming back. I always see people rocking them, especially at airports and fairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment