Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bob Dylan Love.

So recently I've started to dig Bob Dylan. It's funny because there are all these amazing artists out there. There's a special list of artists that "everyone" likes. Ex: Beatles, Elvis, Pink Floyd, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan.... But I've found that each artist finds a special place in your heart and in your life and once that happens, you have this whole new respect and love from them and their music. Elvis found his way into my heart in middle school (odd I know). Tom Petty found his way into my heart during my senior year of high school. Pink Floyd hit me hard during my second year of community college. And now Dylan is providing a wonderful sound track after a year and a half at Brooks. There was recently an album made for Amnesty International which is all Dylan covers and some of them are really quite beautiful. The two that surprised me were the ones by Miley Cyrus and Keisha. Both are totally different from what you would expect and I must say are quite beautiful. Check them out:



No comments:

Post a Comment