Sunday, March 18, 2012

How Much More?

I have to work with this group, 3 other people. One of the members is this guy that is beyond disrespectful and basically termed a non-functioning stoner. The other two are a pair of girls who, when put together, might as well be the only ones in the room. Sure we get along, the girls and I, but if it came down to it they'd throw me off the boat so fast I wouldn't even know what was happening until I was in the water. The guy, the NFS, used to be chill. But then when we started working together, things changed. Since we started school, I've helped him with numerous projects. I've helped him when no one else would, I've helped him when it was a pass or fail the class situation. So it astonishes me how he's acting. I'm really not too sure what happened, it might have been me dating his roommate, but then dumping the guy once I realized he was stalker crazy. Or it might just be he's simply decided he hates me. But either way he's lost all respect for me and he treats me that way. It's not just a hatred thing, its a respect thing. Do I care if he likes me or not? No. But I do care how he treats me. He talks down to me, yells at me, embarrasses me, and criticizes everything I do. I just need it to stop. We did an interview project 3 days ago and the whole time he was super unprofessional. He talked to me in such a disgusting way that everyone we interviewed was uncomfortable. Plus he doesn't have a car so I drove him there and back and he was just so ungrateful about the whole thing. I wanted to leave him in Ventura and let him figure out his own way home, but I would never have the balls to do that, which unfortunately he knows. Then yesterday while editing it was even worse. He yelled at me and called me an idiot in front of all of these people. It was just terrible. It's been 2 days in a row that he's made me cry, but it will not happen a third day. If that means I have to get so baked that I can barely walk straight just so it wont affect me when he talks to me the way he has been, so be it. I refuse to give him the satisfaction of hurting me anymore. Whatever his problem is, he needs to deal with it. But I still have another project to do with this group before the class ends, wether or not we can work together, I don't know. I really just want to do my own thing, but it's video so you really cant do it alone. It's all just so much unnecessary stress that I so don't need right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment