Saturday, March 24, 2012

I Didn't Know.

I remember how you took me to see the notebook twice, just because you knew how much I loved it. You didn't care that it was a chick flick, you just liked seeing me happy. You were always good at making me happy. I didn't know how amazing you were, I didn't understand what I know now. I'm so sorry I let it all go. I'm so sorry that I didn't appreciate how easy it was for us. You knew, you understood how important a connection like ours was, you were willing to fight for it. You were always a few steps ahead of me, that's for sure. I miss having someone who knew me better than I did. You always knew what to say or what not to say. You showed me compassion and love. I miss having someone love the little things about me. I miss the way you loved me. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment