Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Like This...

I like waiting for my wet hair to dry into funky waves that never seem to be the same. I like vanilla flavoured cream in my coffee. I like eating alone. I like getting lost. I like your laugh. I like the way your eyes calm me down and the way we hold each others gaze for hours on end. I like listening to old messages people have left in the past and imagine the different replies i could have given. I like being the only one who knows what your thinking in a room full of people. I like going to matinees alone. I like sharing moments of appreciation with others. I like using post-its as bookmarks so i can easily label my favourite parts. I like the sound of a chord change on an acoustic guitar. I like feeling your eyes on me when I look away. I like knowing i can call you at anytime and you'll listen to me. I like seeing the sun rise more than seeing it set. I like leftovers. I like unplanned road trips. I like being in the rain more than being in the sun.

1 comment:

  1. I love the rain, and the sun rise. The little things are always better

    ReplyDelete