Friday, July 24, 2009

Slowly her life faded away with each box packed, as if she had never been there.

Packing up a house is always a sad thing. It's one of the downsides to moving. That, leaving your Friends and current "safe" zone, and having people look at your house (visualizing their life in it). Today we started boxing up things we know we want to bring and not put into storage. I'm such a pack rat that my room is almost as much work as a full apartment. So i was brutal and threw out anything i knew i could live without. It was painful, lol. But i managed to do pretty well i think. I've packed up everything from my dresser and desk because i have to downsize, so with these i must part. I've had them for a good solid 9 years. They've seen me through some hard times, but now it's time to part and go our separate ways. All I've got left to pack is my closet and my bed. It feels like I've been productive today.

No comments:

Post a Comment