Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thank you.

Moving, inevitably you'll have to say goodbye to those who are staying behind. It's always hard to say goodbye to those who have made your life better because they were in it. I'm not sure anyone can really know the impact they have on someone else. But i hope the people here know the impact they've made in my life before i leave. There are certain people here that have helped me get past some pretty hard things over the past year and to those that did, thank you. You'll never know how much being there for me has meant. It's always sad saying goodbye, you can't always be sure that you'll see everyone again. It could be the last time you hug them. It's even harder when you have to say goodbye before your ready. But you can't ever really prepare for goodbyes, I've certainly never been good at them, and I've said a lot of goodbyes. So the countdown starts. I've already had to say goodbye to a few, and as much as I'll want to procrastinate saying goodbye to anyone else, it's inevitable. So to all those that have been in my life this past year, in case i don't get the chance to say it, thank you.

Playlist for Morgan:
1. Tire Swing - Kimya Dawson
2. Half Asleep - School of Seven Bells
3. Hook Me Up - The Veronicas
4. Reasons to Love You - Meiko
5. Would You? - Richard Swift
6. Heart it Races - Architecture in Helsinki
7. Beirut - Elephant Gun
8. Brighter Discontent - The Submarines

No comments:

Post a Comment