Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Circle of Life.

People are the most fascinating thing on this planet. Who they are, how they look, act, everything. I don't know why I'm so fascinated by everyone around me, but i am. I just want to understand them, why people do the things they do. But maybe i should understand myself before i can understand someone else. Well Ive been trying to figure myself out for over 19 years, new subject please.
I mean honestly some people do the strangest things and some people are scared of the simplest things. I mean honestly the fact that everyone is so different is kind of amazing and beautiful. I love that everyone has a different interest. So why is it that when i meet someone whose into the music that i am or has the same outlook on life as i do, I'm so interested in them. Maybe its because they are more like me so figuring out what makes them tick will help me figure out myself a little more. Or maybe its just that everyone is so different and when i finally meet someone whose into what i am, i want to hold on to the feeling of normalcy for a second. But again that just brings me back to why the hell do i like the feeling of normalcy when i love being so different? I would never want to just be into the 5 most popular things and that's it. I love learning new things, finding new places, going on awesome adventures, and mostly i love that i can say i have other interests. I love it when i can hold my own in a conversation on life and when i can talk about interests with someone else. Everything is so confusing. But in a way when ever i ponder things such as these it always turns into a circle and i end up where i started. Maybe Mufasa was right about the circle of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment