Saturday, June 20, 2009

Back on track

Hello world! I've been away for a while but I'm back to blogging.
So today's topic: trust.
How can anybody trust anyone? I've had my trust broken ALOT of times. In fact i can actually say; everyone that's ever said they loved me has broken my trust. Which is ironic because you only trust people you love right? I mean what the fuck is the point? Why does it even matter? Emotions are disgusting. I wish that we could just feel happy all the time and that was it. Fuck being sad. I mean at the end of the day were all gonna die. So whats the point? I think maybe I've been trying to find this idea that were all supposed to live by, but at the end of the day there's no point to any of it. Were just here for a little while. So I'm done trying to find an answer that just doesn't exist.

"A thousand goals have there been hitherto, for a thousand peoples
have there been. Only the fetter for the thousand necks is still
lacking; there is lacking the one goal. As yet humanity hath not a
goal.
But pray tell me, my brethren, if the goal of humanity be still
lacking, is there not also still lacking- humanity itself?-"

I'm going to enjoy everything i can and if something bad happens, well i mean it can't be worse than what's already happened. So I'm no longer going to dwell in the past. It's only making me have breakdowns and causing problems for everyone around me. I've become this toxic person that drags people into something that they should have never been dragged into. So I'm done letting it affect today and everyday after. It happened, and now its over.

No comments:

Post a Comment