Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The first night back in Vancouver

Today it hit me; life is a speeding bus. You can either get on or miss it and wait in the rain until the next one comes along. While waiting you realize how stupid it was to miss the dry bus you could have been on. But because you spent more time contemplating where you were going, you forgot that getting there was an even bigger part of the equation.
Today you truly can do anything you set your mind on. The challenge is the road to you take to get there. If you focus on the ultimate goal, you miss the life your living up to that point. That's what I've been doing. I've been so focused on where I'm going that I've completely forgot where i am. So my goal is this: live in the moment. I'm in Vancouver for the next two weeks and i plan on making each day great.

No comments:

Post a Comment