Wednesday, June 3, 2009

An Empty Road

I always feel the most inspired when looking at something completely alone. Whether its a road at night with no cars speeding on by, the ocean going for miles and miles with no boats, or an empty apartment waiting for someone to start a life in it.
I think what i find so inspiring is the potential. When your starting from scratch you have a chance to make something amazing.
Or maybe i find it inspiring because its calming. I have so many thoughts rushing through my head all day long. I have a million ideas that i forget instantly because I'm distracted by the next. When i can concentrate on one inspiring moment, i can take hold of it and make something amazing out of it.
I think that's how i feel about life. It's this road filled with cars all day long, but all i wish for is that moment at night when the road is clear of tires and free to be amazing, bare, vulnerable, and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment