Wednesday, June 24, 2009

People you love.

Why is it that only the people you love seem to piss you off the most? Maybe it's because they know they can push your buttons and at the end of the day you'll still love them. Taking advantage of this is never fair. But i know for a fact that i also do this, which makes it a lot worse. Whats scary is that i never used to get why she did what she did, but now i do. I'm not sure what to think, on the one hand i understand now. I mean it is in no way okay, but i get it. But on the other hand, if i understand it then maybe that means I'm doing the same thing. If that's the case, I'm doomed. I hate myself for even being near this path, but I'm at a place where i have no other dependence. I should be strong enough to not depend on anything or anyone, but what if I'm not? What does that mean for me? No matter how much i want to avoid everything and brush it off, it keeps coming back. I had a great night with my friend talking about nothing at all, and then the crap came back. Why can't it just stay away? I mean can't i even have one night? Would it be so terrible for me to avoid things for one night? Well as usual, the daily crap fest continues. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment