Monday, June 22, 2009

Shake It.

I'm happy to say today was a great day. For once there was no drama, no sad feelings of any kind. Not once did my mind slip into depression mode, or even panic mode. That in itself means i had a good day. But what made it better was that i finally made some progress concerning getting back into the swing of things. I listened to some new music, cleaned my room, went for a great run, and did i mention i slept in until 4? It was a good last day before the start of disgusting awful summer school. Yes I'm only taking 2 classes, one being an online history class. But the other is speech. Enough said.

So in case anyone else out there is starting school this week, here's a morning play list to help you wake up:
Jet - Are You Gunna Be My Girl
Metro Station - Shake It
Spoon - Don't You Evah
Journey - Don't Stop Believing
Shanna Crooks - Wakin Up To Love
Kressha Turner - Bounce With Me

No comments:

Post a Comment