Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Speech Class.

So speech, what can i say? It wasn't half as bad as i thought, but it was difficult none the less. Not only did i have to give a speech in the first class period, but my teacher checks her Facebook more than i do. I mean seriously, this cannot lead to good things. On top of that, she referred to our speech class as a court room. This basically means that she knows being forced to take speech class is like being forced to do jury duty. Again, this cannot lead to good things. On the plus side though, i have a lot of bad ass classmates. Seriously, do you ever notice how amazingly interesting people can be? Well my whole class is interesting. It's awesome! The only bad thing is that they all seem amazing at talking in front of people except for me. I'm the black sheep. These next 10 classes are going to last longer than I'd hoped for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment