Friday, July 10, 2009

Never Underestimate the Healing of a Sad Song

Yesterday everything caught up with me. All those things i was trying to avoid. It's like i slammed into a brick wall. I never understood how painful it could be to loose someone you love, especially when your loosing them to an unknown reason. Why did that person leave you? Why doesn't he want you anymore? Why are guys so bad with explaining things. All they do is avoid it. I guess it's time to watch Elizabethtown and slip away for a few days.

If your in the same boat, here's a playlist for ya:
Gloomy Sunday - Billie Holiday
Elanor Rigby - The Beatles
Hurt - Johnny Cash
Hallejuah - Jeff Buckely
Naked As We Came - Iron and Wine
Anyone Who Had A Heart - Dionne Warwick
I've Just Gotta Get A Message To You - BeeGees
Lost Cause - Beck
The River - Bruce Sprinstein
No Suprises - Radiohead
A Change Is Gonna Come - Sam Cooke
Space Oddity - David Bowie

2 comments:

  1. great songs, I like listening to once upon a time... i like Tony Bennett's verson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good list, I'd add some Neil Young -sometimes its like he lived my life i can relate so much.

    ReplyDelete