Sunday, July 12, 2009

Questions that never needed to be answered.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
The remote....it's out of reach.

What would you like to get rid of?
Paris Hilton.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Calgary....i feel like chillin with a few cool kids from that area.

Which language(s) do you want to learn?
French for love. Spanish for fighting.

What do you look for in a friend?
Someone who will let me bitch and cry and react in no way.

Who do you want to meet right now?
Everyone i don't know.

What is your favorite color?
Stupid thing is I'm obsessed with colour - all of them! And somehow I end up wearing a lot of black. Go figure.

If you had $1oo now, what would you spend it on?
A road trip to somewhere i haven't been. Gas is costly...

Your favorite thing right now?
My Kick Ass record player that morgan bought me for christmas. It's amazing.

Fashion pet peeve?
When people wear jean shorts with tights...especially tights with holes or a lace type look. I just think it looks awful.

What is your favorite TV show?
SNL.

What are you reading right now?
The Dante Trap by Arnaud Delalande - it's set it Venice in 1756. It's a crime fiction with a DaVinci Code vibe going on. If you know what Dante's Inferno is then you'll know what I mean.

Tell us 3 random facts about yourself:

I lived in Hong Kong;
I have an identical twin;
I want to live in a converted warehouse studio apartment - NY style - distressed walls, an old lift, open-space filled with art and photography and a big queen bed with fluffy white pillows that never gets made.

No comments:

Post a Comment