Thursday, November 18, 2010

Facebook Status.

When did mourning someone become a trend? It's like it's fashionable to mourn over someone you barely knew. Oh someone I talked to once in high school died? Let's put RIP (person's name) as our status. I hate this. And a memorial page, really? Most of you actually say you stopped talking to him in high school. And then you have the nerve to say how much you'll miss him? You didn't miss him when he was alive. If he hadn't have died so suddenly, you might never have thought about him again. I know I should be happy that he's missed. But it makes me angry that all these people are talking about him like they knew him and knew what was going on when they had no idea. They have no right to comment on what's happened at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment