Friday, November 19, 2010

Loving From A DIstance.

It's hard sometimes, moving so much. I find that when I move people automatically assume that I will vanish, as most people do. I try very hard to not become the silence that lingers after someone leaves you and to stay in contact. I try to make sure those that I love know that they are loved. If they could all move with me when I go somewhere, it would be perfect. But sadly they cannot, and I cannot always stay in contact on a regular basis. I do try, but it seems I've fallen short. So to all that I love, you are with me everyday. Most smiles and laughs are brought on by memories that you have all given me. Please know, you are always loved. If nothing else, know that one person in this world truly loves you for you and will always have an open door to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment