Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Should Have Known Something Was Coming.

All month I've been listening to songs about death, not on purpose, and on monday morning I was actually thinking about him and how I was going to call him later that night. Of course, there was no answer. All month I've been seeing these suicide ads and all month I've been seeing sadness and loneliness. More and more I've realized that most students that go to my school are way less off than I. Most don't have any real friends here. And I've been thinking how important friendship is. I had no idea the universe was trying to warn me that death was around the corner. If only I had known or paid more attention to the signs. Yesterday I had to leave work early because on my half I started crying and once I start it's hard for me to stop. I can't focus on my assignments and I have no idea how I'm going to have everything done in time for tomorrow. I have to shoot my creative but I cant think of anything worth while. My minds blocked. Everything goes back to him. I want to ask for an extension, but I'm not sure I'll do any better next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment