Friday, February 12, 2010

A Bad Day Can Shed More Light Than A Good Day.

So today was awful. I found out I didn't get accepted to Long Beach State, my ex boyfriend wouldn't stop asking me out for valentines day, the Olympics start today, I'm broke, work was super busy and we were understaffed. I've been so excited about staying here and going to school near my sister. I was making all these great plans. But now they're all a waste. I've spent two Valentines Days with my ex boyfriend and both were bad. Plus after everything he's done, I need to stay far away from him. I wish I was in Vancouver so bad some days. I really do miss the days I spent walking to the aquarium through the park. I wish I had been able to stay for the Olympics. I'm missing so much by not being there. I'm missing out on so many opportunities. I just wish I could be in two places at once sometimes. And as far as work is concerned, that was a disaster. It was just so busy. Plus I was only working with one other person the whole night, which is such a bad idea on friday nights. But on the other side of things, I realized I actually have some good friends. I mean I know I have a good bunch here, but for some reason they were just here for me today. I really just needed some people to say were here for you, and they did just that. Some of them have no idea they did this, but I think that's what makes it even better. So thanks to all of you who decided to let me know your here for me. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment