Saturday, February 20, 2010

Clouds And Doors.

Have you ever noticed how amazing clouds are? I find them so amazing. They're like a snowflake, every one is different. There's a storm coming in to Orange County right now, so we have these big dark clouds hovering above us. But since it's pre-storm we also have the sun shining through. It's making for some awesome pictures. I think I love clouds so much because they can be so dramatic. I also like them because I feel like theyr're unappreciated. No one ever looks up anymore. Everyone always has somewhere to be. Next chance you get look up at the sky. What ever you see will be beautiful.

I also love to photograph doors. They have such history behind each of them. Where did the door come from? Whose gone through the door? What's happened behind the door? If doors could talk, I'm sure it would be worth listening to.

No comments:

Post a Comment