Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When His Guard Is Down.

Every once in a while a guy will open up and let his guard down and decide to tell me something personal. Each time this happens I find it to be an amazing experience. Maybe it means more to me than it should, but I find it to be a very eye widening experience. When a guy opens up to me, it's as if he's bearing everything. It's not like when most girls share, it seems to be easier for women to share their feelings and thoughts. But when a guy shares it's an intense trust that you've earned and what ever it is that he's deciding to tell you will change your entire outlook about him, usually for the better. Some guys view sharing what's on their mind or their problems as a weakness, but I find it to not only be attractive, but also very strengthening.

No comments:

Post a Comment